For All Ages & Skill Levels
Whether you’re looking to introduce a youngster to the fundamentals of the game or you’re an elite athlete wanting to excel and elevate your skating and puck control skills, we offer in-house instruction packages with our resident instructor, Chris Johnston.
Chris brings 20 years of coaching experience to his on-ice instruction at the UHC. From conducting camps and clinics here at home, in Canada to leading skills development programs and coaching Tier 1 Elite teams in the United States, Chris brings passion, experience and knowledge to his sessions. As a past Director of Player Development for youth hockey associations, Chris understands what it takes to develop players and teach for success in the game!
- 2003 – 2009: Operated Future Pros Hockey Camps with Pat Ferschweiler (Detroit Redwings Assistant Coach), Gary Emmons (Hobey Baker Finalist), Jason Herter (NHL First Round Draft Pick & Assistant Coach University Minnesota- Duluth)
- 2004 – 2005: Founder of the Russell Stover AAA Program with Pat Ferschweiler
- 2006 – 2009: Head Coach and Director Of Hockey Operations KC Outlaws Mid-West High School Hockey League
- 2010-2017: Founded Jr. Mavericks Youth Hockey Association – Hockey/Director/Player Development & Skills
- Certified Level 4 USA Hockey Coach
- Certified Level 1 & 2 USA Hockey Instructor
For more information or to book private instruction sessions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Skate With Power is a company dedicated to developing better skaters through offering a high degree of instructional expertise and exceptional customer service.
The Skate With Power program takes a holistic approach to developing elite athletes, understanding that becoming a better skater does not just happen on the ice. From improving a player’s stride to furthering their hockey career, The Ultimate Hockey Centre is pleased to host instruction from Lars Hepso and his team at the UHC.
To find out more about Skate With Power click here.