UHC Current Pandemic Safety Protocols In Place
Please be advised, until further notice, the following will be the safety protocols we will be observing.
Anyone who is ill, experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, or who has been exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms of the virus, or is in a HIGH RISK group, or has travelled from out of the country without isolating for 14 days, is prohibited from entering our facility.
These apply for all user groups. Non-compliance with these protocols may result in suspension from our facility.
* * *
- MAXIMUM 10 PLAYERS – MUST HAVE TWO ADULT ON-ICE INSTRUCTORS (ratio 1 instructor for every 5 kids)
- SKILLS DEVELOPMENT/TRAINING ONLY – CLOSE CONTACT GAMES/SCRIMMAGES ARE NOT PERMITTED
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING 6’ MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES (OUTSIDE, ON BENCH, ON ICE)
- NO SPECTATORS PERMITTED
- DRESSING ROOMS/LOBBY/MEZZANINE/WATER FILLING STATION REMAIN CLOSED – PARTICIPANTS SHOULD ARRIVE DRESSED IN GEAR – NO HOCKEY BAGS; SKATES MAY BE LACED UP ON BENCH (parents are not permitted inside – if your child can’t tie his/her own skates, they will have to arrive with skates & skate guards on)
- HAND SANITIZER MUST BE USED UPON ENTRY & EXITING – STATIONS PROVIDED INSIDE
- YOUR GROUP SHOULD ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME TO BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE FACILITY….ARRIVING LATE MAY NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY. SIDE DOOR OPENING AND CLOSING MUST BE LIMITED TO ENSURE GOOD QUALITY OF ICE
- MAIN ENTRANCE CLOSED – SIDE DOOR WILL OPEN NO EARLIER THAN 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO ICE TIME.
- GROUPS MUST EXIT THE FACILITY WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF END OF SESSION TO ALLOW UHC STAFF TO COMPLETE THEIR SANTIZATION PROCEDURES PRIOR TO NEXT GROUP.
- NO SPITTING
- NO SHARING OF WATER BOTTLES (MUST BE LABELED AND FILLED OFF-SITE)
- ITEMS LEFT BEHIND WILL BE DISCARDED AS WE CANNOT HAVE A LOST & FOUND AT THIS TIME
- ONLINE WAIVERS MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING INSTRUCTORS (www.ultimatehockeycentre.ca)
- Staff will only interact with customers in the case of an emergency
- Payments must be made at time of booking via e-transfer or credit card over the phone or by email…no refunds for any reason (including temporary facility closure due to virus)….in the case of a forced closure, credits only will be issued to use towards future bookings or programs.
If you would like to inquire about an ice rental, please email email@example.com. Only inquire about bookings if you can meet all the criteria and are willing to observe our safety protocols as described above. Please note, payment for rentals are non-refundable and due at time of booking. Only etransfer or credit card payment by phone or email are being accepted at this time. We will not be accepting in-person bookings or payments at the rink as our booking office is currently located off-site.