UHC Current Pandemic Safety Protocols
(Update effective Sept 13)
Please be advised, until further notice, the following are the safety protocols were are observing.
Anyone who is ill, experiencing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, or who has been exposed to anyone experiencing symptoms of the virus, or is in a HIGH RISK group, or has travelled from out of the country without isolating for 14 days, or has participated in large social group gatherings is prohibited from entering our facility.
Non-compliance with these protocols may result in a fine and/or suspension from our facility.
(Associations please refer to your individual agreements for your safety protocols)
* * *
- MAXIMUM 14 SKATERS – NO SPECTACTORS (1 adult supervisor is required for every 7 skaters under age 19; 1 on-ice, 1 on-ice or bench masked)
- GAMES/SCRIMMAGES ARE PERMITTED – No close contact. Physical distancing on the ice should be observed whenever possible.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING (6 FEET) OFF ICE MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES INSIDE OUR BUILDING AND IN OUR PARKING LOT.
- DRESSING ROOMS/LOBBY/MEZZANINE/WATER FILLING STATION REMAIN CLOSED – PARTICIPANTS MUST ARRIVE DRESSED IN GEAR, SKATES MAY BE LACED UP ON BENCH (parents are not permitted inside – if your child can’t tie his/her own skates, they will have to arrive with skates & skate guards on). – NO HOCKEY BAGS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GOALIES.
- HAND SANITIZER MUST BE USED UPON ENTRY & EXITING – STATIONS PROVIDED INSIDE
- YOUR GROUP SHOULD ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME TO BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE FACILITY….ARRIVING LATE MAY NOT GUARANTEE ENTRY. SIDE DOOR OPENING AND CLOSING MUST BE LIMITED TO ENSURE GOOD QUALITY OF ICE
- MAIN ENTRANCE REMAINS CLOSED – SIDE DOOR WILL OPEN NO EARLIER THAN 10 MINUTES PRIOR TO ICE TIME.
- GROUPS MUST EXIT THE FACILITY WITHIN 5 MINUTES OF END OF SESSION TO ALLOW UHC STAFF TO COMPLETE THEIR SANITIZATION PROCEDURES PRIOR TO NEXT GROUP.
- NO SPITTING
- NO SHARING OF WATER BOTTLES (ALL BOTTLES MUST BE LABELED AND FILLED OFF-SITE)
- NO FOOD
- ITEMS LEFT BEHIND WILL BE DISCARDED AS WE WILL NOT HAVE A LOST & FOUND AT THIS TIME
- A COMPLETE ROSTER LISTING EACH PARTICIPANT (INCLUDING INSTRUCTORS/SUPERVISORS) MUST BE EMAILED TO THE GENERAL MANAGER (firstname.lastname@example.org) NO LATER THAN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO SCHEDULED BOOKING. FOR WEEKEND ICE SESSION, DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY PRIOR.
- ONLINE WAIVER/USAGE AGREEMENT ultimatehockeycentre.ca/waiver-usage-agreement MUST BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 72 HOURS PRIOR TO ICE TIME FOR EVERYONE IN YOUR GROUP (INCLUDING INSTRUCTORS/SUPERVISORS). FOR WEEKEND ICE, DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY PRIOR.
- Staff will only interact with customers in the case of an emergency
- Payments must be made at time of booking via e-transfer or credit card by phone or by email (3% fee will be added for all credit card payments) …no refunds for any reason (including temporary facility closure due to virus)….in the case of a forced closure, credits only will be issued to use towards future bookings or programs.
If you would like to inquire about an ice rental, please email email@example.com. Only inquire about bookings if you can meet all the criteria and are willing to observe our safety protocols as described above. Please note, payment for rentals are non-refundable and due at time of booking. Only etransfer or credit card payment by phone or email are being accepted at this time. We will not be accepting in-person bookings or payments at the rink as our booking office is currently located off-site.