By submission of this registration form all players registered through this form agree to the following:
1. Assume all risk of personal injury which may result from participation in the Ultimate Hockey Centre Youth 3-On-3 League. Be advised that all Ultimate Hockey Centre on-ice play requires full equipment. All participants and helpers (coaches, assistants, etc.) are required to wear a CSA approved helmet at all times while on the ice. Children (under19) are required to wear a CSA helmet at all times while on the bench.
2. Release, indemnify, and hold harmless The Ultimate Hockey Centre, as well as all its employees, officials, agents, representatives, successors, etc. from all losses, claims, theft, demands, liabilities, causes of action, or expenses, known or unknown, arising out of participation in orattendance at the Ultimate Hockey Centre's Ultimate 3-On-3 Youth Hockey League.
3. Ensure all participants carry up-to-date private or government health insurance.
4. Be responsible for the cost of any damages caused to the Ultimate Hockey Centre facility or its equipment due to the negligence, abuse or irresponsible behavour of registered players, team helpers/coaches, parents or guests thereof.
5. To grant and release to The Ultimate Hockey Centre the right to use photographs, audio tapes, and/or videotapes in which I and/or my children appear in any materials such as videos, films, recordings, still photographs or articles relating to The Ultimate Hockey Centre, its leagues and services including, but not limited to, brochures, newsletters, annual reports or any other advertising and/or promotional materials whether broadcast on television, radio or any other medium.
6. The Ultimate Hockey Centre reserves the right, without notice to eject and/or suspend temporarily or permanently, at its discretion and without compensation or reimbursement any user of the facility for behaviour that is disrespectful, abusive and/or poses a danger to staff, other players, officials and/or other users/customers/guests and/or poses a risk of damage to the facility and/or its equipment. We expect all players and guests using the Ultimate Hockey Centre to treat the facility with the same respect and consideration they would expect observed at their own homes.
7. The Ultimate Hockey Centre reserves the right to consider, under special circumstances and at its discretion with the approval of the player's parent/guardian adjusting the placement of a player, including moving a player up or down a division when, in the UHC's judgment a player's size and/or skill level is better suited for purposes of safety and/or fair play in a younger or older age division.